Wednesday, June 15, 2016

GENDER REVEAL!





This second pregnancy has been totally opposite of how it was with Dodger, so needless to say, I was 99% sure that meant it HAD to be a girl! So, I was completely and utterly shocked when I saw blue peaking out of the surprise box. It seriously took me the rest of the night to actually convince myself it was a boy, because I had been calling our baby a girl this entire time and even pretty set on naming her Indie! haha The next morning I woke up soo incredibly happy I was wrong and that it was a boy, because I couldn't be more excited to have two boys! To have a brother so close in age to Dodger, will be so much fun, and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to bring another little man into this world. We can't wait to smooch and love on our new bundle of joy!

The due date is October 25th, and that seems so soon to me right now, most likely due to the fact that we are also building a house and I am completely set on having this damn house done before I birth our baby! So, pretty much Im hoping to keep him in my belly until we are done with construction and its definitely cutting it close, because we'll be lucky to be done by October. Building in the tiny town of Moab, has proven to be an extremely slow process.

Side note- I have a super adorable video of the entire reveal, but the internet and my computer hate me, and refuse to load it to my blog. So hopefully I figure out how to get it on here soon, but until then...

here are a few photos of the day!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k