Sunday, April 10, 2016

BODY SCRUBS THAT WILL CHANGE YO LIFE!


I'm not kidding you when I say, I'm addicted to body scrubs! There was honestly a time (about six months ago) when I thought I might have a serious scrub problem, because I was using my homemade scrubs every single day...and let me just say...my skin is fabulous because of it! It's the best addiction I've ever had.

My all time favorite is the coffee and cinnamon scrub...it makes me drool just thinking of it. Not only does it give my skin such a smoothness and radiance, but it also helps tighten my skin and reduces the appearance of my stretch marks/scars/cellulite and who the hell doesn't want that!

So, today I've teamed up with Mom.me to provide all you beautiful ladies with a quick tutorial video on how to make your own scrubs at home the way I do!

Take a peek!


A big thank you to Mom.me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k