Tuesday, October 6, 2015

RED RIDING HOOD

It's the first week in October, so obviously the only thing I can think about is the ever approaching holiday, Halloween!

My excitement for the spookiest day of the year started creeping in on me weeks ago when one of my best friends asked me to model for her Halloween photoshoot. Obviously my immediate response to her request was "fetch yes!". Who would say no to that? No sane person would. So we began plotting and planning for the exciting upcoming shoot and I've been dying ever since to see the final product. 

I knew the photos where going to turn out great, but I had no clue they were going to be "I've got chills down my back and butterflies in my tummy" great!

The level of talent and pure epicness that Chelsy Boucher possesses is completely jaw dropping. Not only is she a stunning person, but she has magical photography powers. Her work is gorgeous and I feel so lucky to have just been a part of this shoot.

She trusted me enough to style the shoot and to figure out the Red Riding Hood outfit, which was so fun! I convinced my grandma to sew up a cape from the red velvet fabric I bought from Joanne Fabrics (it took her an hour to sew) and I rented the red dress from Rent The Runway. Easiest costume to throw together and it turned out absolutely perfect!

What really turned my cape and dress into a full blown Red Riding Hood Costume was Blow Beauty.
They hands down have the best hair and makeup team EVER! They did an absolutely unreal job on my hair and makeup. I don't think I could ever get ready for Halloween without them ever again. Thank you to Julie and Chantry for being my glam squad!

So I'll stop typing now and just get to the good stuff....

I hope you love the photos as much as I do!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k